Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Made a Mistake

Already?!? And I didn't even leave Canada yet. Ah well...instead of landing in Colombia, I should land in Chile. That'll cost me. I would like to avoid the winter in Patagonia when everything shuts down. For those who don't know, this is Patagonia:

As you can imagine, it probably gets cold in the winter time...especially in the mountains...especially that close to Antarctica. Also down there, winter is the North American summer, i.e., July and August is freezing cold.

We learn from our mistakes. And make no mistake, I've learned from this one.

On a brighter note, the itinerary is completed. Research is done. Supplies are almost completely bought. And I still have a week left in this beautiful land we call Canada. I'm going to miss it...and all the people too...I guess...if I have to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment