Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Eco...Yoga...Farm

Three words which should never be together. Also a place you will not want to go.

Maybe the more frou frou among us would like it, but even they would be hard pressed to like it. But if you are like me, you wouldn't like it.

This is the reason I haven't posted in a while. There was no internet out there. The farm has a good concept, and a good reason for being. They help the community a lot and they teach the children English and such things. But they should not call themselves an eco-farm. The organic practices on the farm were non-existent other than not using pesticides.

It was not a comfortable experience for me, and I decided to leave early. Now I'm back in Pereira and should be in Ecuador by the weekend!!!










1 comment:

  1. Remember when you walked in on me and the guys doing yoga in the loft? Oh how you laughed and laughed.

    ReplyDelete